The IFM Email Marketing Specialist is a crucial role on the IFM Marketing Channels team with the opportunity to optimize the way that patients and practitioners interact with IFM through our email communications. As an Email Marketing Specialist, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and keep them informed with content-driven messaging. We also need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to raise the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
- Create and code HTML email templates for single sends, automated emails, and workflow processes for courses, membership, and other IFM program registrations.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates (desktop and mobile), graphics, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like purchase history, past email engagement, and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Track, analyze, and report on the email channel’s performance.
- Monitor performance against goals; analyze feedback from informal/formal partner relations (in person, email, phone, etc.), surveys, evaluations, and focus groups; make recommendations for process, content, and strategy improvements.
- Test and ensure email readability and compatibility on a variety of devices, mobile and desktop, and email clients (Gmail, Outlook, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to schedule content promotion and build layout, including graphics, for weekly newsletter and audiences.
- Maintain and update the email communication calendar, collaborate with other departments to plan.
- Implement and maintain email standardized naming conventions and tracking parameter nomenclatures across HubSpot and Google Analytics.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and CAN-SPAM best practices.
- Ensure accurate and error-free communication, run A/B tests, increase engagement rates, minimize unsubscribes, and maximize deliverability rates.
- A minimum of four years’ experience with email marketing, email template styling and coding, HTML, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent skills in organization, communication, and relationship management.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
- Able to relate to, anticipate, and communicate the partner’s perspective to identify solutions and make decisions that may have an impact across multiple departments and outside IFM.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to and learn new technologies and software.
- Enact skillful dialogue, discussion, and inquiry over the phone, in person, and via electronic media and across multiple geographical locations.
- Work independently and collaborate on communication processes, goals, schedules, and outcomes.
- Produce or conceptualize elements of innovation, utility, and imagination toward project improvement, insight, or reflection.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, business, or related field.
- HubSpot, HTML, CRM (MS Dynamics CRM), Google Analytics, and other related platform experience and/or training preferred.
Licenses, Certificates, or Registration:
- Must have demonstrated expertise with MS Office Suite, marketing automation software (HubSpot strongly preferred), CRM, and data visualization software (Tableau and/or Klipfolio preferred).
- Light moving, transporting, and positioning of items weighing less than 10 pounds.
- Sitting, standing, bending, reaching, pushing/pulling, kneeling, twisting, grasping, and walking for general office duties and travel as required.
- General indoor office environment.
- Regularly exposed to computer monitors and shared workspaces. The noise level in the work environment is typically at a white-noise level.
Hours of Work:
- May require work outside of standard business hours.
Travel: 0 – 30%
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IFM is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.