IFM is looking for a highly motivated individual who is driven to grow with a dynamic organization. If providing outstanding customer service, working with a team to define and execute marketing strategies, our mission, and being part of a fun, quirky, passionate beyond bounds, somewhat-type-A team excites you, IFM might be for you. As the Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with IFM customers by creating and managing timelines and assignments for various Medical Education programs, collaborating partner, webinar, and other course materials;
- Collaborating with Medical Education staff on project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, troubleshooting, and collaboration within and outside the Medical Education department;
- Providing other support for creation of PPT presentations including branding, copy-editing, obtaining copy-right approvals for use of intellectual property;
- Leading assigned projects and coordinating tasks as needed including, specifically, copyright approvals and maintenance;
- Contributing your distinct perspective to team projects, recognizing that your voice has value, and that fresh eyes bring novel ideas;
- Communicating clearly, efficiently, and with honesty and willingness to lean into hard situations productively, toward the goal of growth and shared understanding.
- Must have demonstrated expertise with MS Office Suite; PowerPoint, Adobe PS/ID, and database software; willingness and ability to adapt to new technologies and software;
- Must have superior writing and copyediting skills, and experience creating branded materials skills;
- Must have excellent skills in relationship-driven customer service, organization, and communication;
- Must be able to make decisions guided by policies, procedures, and business plans, and to inquire for clarification as appropriate;
- Must be able to engage in skillful dialogue, discussion, and inquiry, over the phone, in person, and via electronic media – and across multiple geographical locations;
- Must be able to coordinate roles, plans, and activities with others in person, virtually, via the phone, and across multiple states;
- Must be able to work independently and to collaborate on communication processes, goals, schedules, and outcomes;
- Must be able to produce or conceptualize elements of innovation, utility, and imagination towards project improvement, insight, or reflection;
- Must be able to receive guidance and oversight from Medical Education Supervisor.
- Must have a positive attitude, be detail and customer oriented and display good multitasking and organizational ability.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.