About the Blood Pressure Companion Guide
The correct determination of blood pressure and appropriate interventions can change the trajectory of health and disease. Blood pressure measurement allows the clinician to consider the root causes of endothelial dysfunction associated with inflammation, immune dysfunction, and oxidative stress imbalances. A comprehensive program that includes diet and nutrition and optimal exercise to influence healthful weight and body composition changes can decrease the 90-percent risk of developing hypertension during a person’s lifetime.
Inside the Blood Pressure Companion Guide
- Determination of Blood Pressure from the Functional Medicine Perspective
- Patient Positioning
- Order of Exam
- Abnormal Clinical Exam Findings
- Nutrition for Treating Hypertension
- Clinical Considerations for Modifiable Lifestyle Factors
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Your Companion Guide will be delivered electronically to your online account directly upon purchase.
- The Guide is provided as a downloadable PDF.
- The PDF will be available to both view and download for one full year from your date of purchase