About the Dental Companion Guide
A dental exam allows you to quickly understand the underlying imbalances in the mouth that affect overall health. The mouth, teeth, and jaw reveal signs of nutrient insufficiency, inflammation, oxidative stress, and immune dysfunction. This 15-page Companion Guide complements and extends the nutrition clinical exam videos.
Inside the Dental Companion Guide
- Equipment, Patient Positioning & Exam Tips
- Clinical Exam Findings, including specific nutrients
- Clinical Considerations
- Key Nutrients
- Your Companion Guide will be delivered electronically to your online account directly upon purchase.
- The Guide is provided as a downloadable PDF.
- The PDF will be available to both view and download for one full year from your date of purchase.
Given the nature of downloadable digital items, refunds or credits on this purchase are not allowed.