About the Nails Companion Guide
The nails provide unique insight into the nutrition over the past 6 to 8 months for an individual. As they grow, toenails and fingernails demonstrate signs of nutritional excesses and inadequacies. In fact, most nutritional deficiencies will present on or in the nail before they show up in other clinical or laboratory findings. This 20-page Companion Guide complements and provides additional information to the nutrition clinical exam videos.
Inside the Nails Companion Guide
- Nails Exam Considerations
- Patient Positioning and Exam Tips
- Clinical Exam Findings and Nutrient Associations
- Nail Growth Conditions and Influences
- Glossary and References
- Your Companion Guide will be delivered electronically to your online account directly upon purchase.
- The Guide is provided as a downloadable PDF.
- The PDF will be available to both view and download for one full year from your date of purchase.
- Given the nature of downloadable digital items, refunds or credits on this purchase are not allowed.