Providence St. Joseph Health Ambulatory Care Network Membership Benefits & Inclusions
- Clinical Resources:
- Nearly 200 handouts from the IFM Toolkit
- Nutrition-Oriented Physical Exam (NSight) clinical exam videos and quick reference guides.
- Educational Videos
- IFM Program Discounts:
- Clinical Articles and Partner Publications
- Functional Medicine Connections– Receive IFM’s monthly e-newsletter to broaden your Functional Medicine knowledge and practical application. Click here to see a sample newsletter.
- Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal (IMCJ) – Included in the Functional Medicine Connections e-newsletter, IMCJ provides practitioners with a practical and comprehensive approach to integrating alternative therapies with conventional medicine.
- IFM Partner Discounts:
- FMCA: Health coaches are the bridge between the doctor’s plan of care and the patient actually applying those changes in their life. As the only health coach certification program designed in collaboration with IFM, The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA) provides the gold standard in health coaching education and focuses specifically on behavior change within the collaborative care model. This membership includes a special discount on FMCA’s health coaching certification program as well as health coach hiring services for your organization. Click here to learn more. FMCA
- Journal Club: Two months of FREE access to Dr. Journal Club’s Basics Level membership and 20% off of any Dr. Journal Club level or product. DR. JOURNAL CLUB
- Find A Practitioner listing upon completion of AFMCP Find a Practitioner
Terms and Conditions of use you must accept within the member portal:Organizational Membership Terms and Conditions