About the Skin Companion Guide
The skin protects and covers dynamic internal systems. The largest organ in the body, the skin provides many important indicators for the clinician. This 15-page Companion Guide includes three detailed, annotated tables describing conditions like acne and xerosis and their associations with nutrient imbalances. The roles of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, and phytonutrients and how to detect deficiencies and excesses are described. If you want to interpret changes in skin color, understand the upstream causes of pallor or lesions, and know how diet impacts hair distribution, this Companion Guide is the key.
Inside the Skin Companion Guide
- Why Do a Skin Exam?
- Patient Positioning
- Exam Steps
- Key Measurements
- Abnormal Findings and Symptoms
- Modifiable Lifestyle Factors
- Your Companion Guide will be delivered electronically to your online account directly upon purchase.
- The Guide is provided as a downloadable PDF.
- The PDF will be available to both view and download for one full year from your date of purchase.
- Given the nature of downloadable digital items, refunds or credits on this purchase are not allowed.