UWS Student Bundle
- This product is only available to currently enrolled UWS Students.
- To enroll in the UWS Student Bundle, please create your IFM account and click “Add to Cart” and “purchase” to be enrolled in this bundle (*Please note this is not technically a purchase as it is $0.00, but this is how you will be enrolled in the UWS Student Bundle)
- Once you have enrolled in this Bundle, to purchase your Autoimmune Guide eBook at the 50% discount please do so by clicking Here
UWS Student Bundle Benefits & Inclusions
Once you have purchased and enrolled in the UWS Student Bundle, you will be automatically enrolled into IFM’s Student Status which provides the following benefits:
- Program Discounts:
- 50% off the full tuition rate of IFM’s foundational course AFMCP Online LEARN MORE
- 50% off the full tuition rate of Advanced Practice Modules (APMs) LEARN MORE
- Access to Clinical Articles and Partner Publications
- Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal (IMCJ) – Included in the Functional Medicine Connections e-newsletter, IMCJ provides practitioners with a practical and comprehensive approach to integrating alternative therapies with conventional medicine.
- IFM Partner Discounts:
- FMCA: Health coaches are the bridge between the doctor’s plan of care and the patient actually applying those changes in their life. As the only health coach certification program designed in collaboration with IFM, The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA) provides the gold standard in health coaching education and focuses specifically on behavior change within the collaborative care model. This membership includes a special discount on FMCA’s health coaching certification program as well as health coach hiring services for your organization. Click here to learn more. FMCA
- Journal Club: Two months of FREE access to Dr. Journal Club’s Basics Level membership and 20% off of any Dr. Journal Club level or product. DR. JOURNAL CLUB