In addition to the practice implementation resources contained in IFM’s member toolkit and those presented at AFMCP and the 6 APMs, IFM recommends two programs that we feel help practitioners at different points in the process of developing and running their Functional Medicine business. IFM Certified Practitioners participated in and vetted these programs to ensure they support implementation of the Functional Medicine Model and are valuable investments in supporting clinicians’ practice objectives.
Is your Functional Medicine business model established and flowing effectively, or are you finding gaps in your technological tool belt that are prohibiting your practice from the smoothest execution possible? Click here to read more about Evolution of Medicine’s Accelerator!
Evolution of Medicine’s Practice Accelerator
IFM’s certified practitioners recommended Evolution of Medicine’s Practice Accelerator program for those clinicians who have an established practice and are looking to use technology to run their practice more efficiently and grow their business. This program is for you if you’ve already determined and implemented the practice model you want, and you are looking to scale and grow your business using technology tools to do so.
This course teaches:
- Automated systems for patient education, practice marketing and new patient onboarding
- The best-in-category technologies to run an efficient practice
- Modern marketing strategies for practices looking for local, qualified patients
- Step-by-step implementation of best practices
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Fill your in person or digital seminars with qualified new patient leads
- Build an email autoresponder to automate patient education
- Book in new patients with an online scheduling technology
- Hire a health coach or run your first group visit
- Have your practice questions answered by a community of your peers
Disclosure: IFM receives a percentage of the sales from this program.