Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
I have a family centered approach to my care. My journey began with my own health issues. It was seeking out alternative paths that led me into functional medicine. It was through the personalized approach I received that led to my healing. I am passionate about my patients and families achieving health and wellness through the functional medicine approach.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
An initial appointment is 90 minutes to 2 hours. If a patient has old records they will be reviewed at the first initial appointment. The first session includes a complete history and physical exam. The major portion of the appointment is listening and gathering information. Depending on the concerns of the patient decision are made regarding types of testing to be done that is most appropriate for the concern the patient expresses. An initial plan of care is mutually deceided upon and then follow-up is made within 4-6 week period of time following the initial appointment.
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module