- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Primary Practice Location
Secondary Practice Location
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
The first step is always a detailed consultation taking a thorough medical and life history. I want to understand and find out what has led to the current set of symptoms.
This may include testing for food sensitivities, stool analysis, nutrigenomics, blood tests, hormonal and adrenal function, toxic metals and metabolic analysis. Many of these tests can be done from home and are also appropriate for children.
Alongside my clinical practice I assess and lecture to Masters Degree students on the Nutritional Therapy course at the University of Worcester.
As a mother and stepmother of 4 children I have a particular interest in women and children's health. I am also a qualified Natural Family Planning teacher and auricular acupuncturist.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
Following assessment we will agree a plan of achievable diet and lifestyle changes. This may include some supplementation, herbs or acupuncture according to your individual needs. We will regularly review the plan together.
I am a Certified GAPS practitioner having trained directly with Dr Campbell-McBride although this is not the only method of dietary support I work with.
The range of conditions I see in my clinic are broad. Sometimes they are people with an existing diagnosis, others just want to improve their overall health and often it is people who are sick and just can't work out what the problem is.
I commonly see patients who are also under the care of their GP or hospital consultant and taking prescribed medication.
- Botanical Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Family Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Health Coaching
- Internal Medicine
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autoimmune Disease
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Digestive disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Female Disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Infections (acute and chronic low-grade such as Lyme, Candidiasis etc.)
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Male disorders
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
PgDip Nutrition - Worcester University
BANT, IFM, CNHC,
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module