- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
I work with people who want to find nutrition and lifestyle solutions to complex health conditions. They may already be working with their Doctor and take several medications, or they may have been told that their Doctor cannot help them. They may have tried other solutions previously. They want to make sense of conflicting information they have been told or found on the internet.
I help people to find the path to wellness through a myriad of symptoms, often spanning many years. This can be achieved through online consultations (zoom) or by phone. The most difficult step is the first one - take advantage of my complimentary 15-minute Discovery Call to find out how I can help you.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
* The Client will be listened to, and their health story re-told in a way that makes sense to them and 'joins all the dots'
* The Client will always be treated as an individual with a unique set of health concerns
* The Client will receive a personalised treatment plan which seeks to address the causes of their health issues
* All treatment plans will be the result of a conversation about the degree of change a client feels is achievable: for some clients, this may be very small steps, for other Clients, this may mean larger changes. Either way, the Client should leave the consultation feeling very confident about what they will do next
* The Client will receive supporting documentation that is relevant to their health aims.
- Functional Medicine
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Digestive disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Stress-related Conditions
Graduate School Education
Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP). Diploma in Nutrition, College of Naturopathic Medicine.
BANT (British Association for Nutrition and Nutritional therapy), CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council), RSPH (Royal Society for Public Health)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module