- Accepts Insurance
- Accepts Medicare
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
Our mission is to provide the highest level of care for our patients by identifying the root causes of illness and empowering people in all aspects of mind, body and spirit. We acknowledge the innate ability to heal, encourage personal responsibility for choices and utilize science-based therapeutic interventions. We seek to educate our patients and staff, their families and the community on functional and integrative medicine including nutrition, lifestyle choices and prevention, genetics, biochemistry, environmental toxicants, anatomy and pathophysiology so that they may make informed decisions regarding their health and well-being. We foster a culture of mutual respect and support for our patients and staff.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
Who chooses the Spring Center?
People looking to optimize their overall health & wellness.
People who are committed to being active participants in their own health.
People seeking a more natural approach.
Women (and men) seeking to prepare their bodies for a safe & healthy pregnancy.
People with chronic conditions who are looking to identify root causes of illness, address them and heal to restore them to living a vibrant life.
Parents who want consultative functional and integrative medicine care for their children.
What we ask of our Patients:
We will co-create their health and be an active participant in this journey.
We ask our members take personal responsibility in all aspects of their life.
- Alternative Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autoimmune Disease
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Digestive disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Female Disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Infections (acute and chronic low-grade such as Lyme, Candidiasis etc.)
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Male disorders
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
Tulane University School of Medicine, Banner Samaritan/ Phoenix Childrens Hospital, University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, Institute for Functional Medicine Certification,
American Academy of Environmental Medicine, American College of Physicians, American Academy of Pediatrics, Institute for Functional Medicine, American Board of Physician Specialties Board of Integrative Medicine, American Association for Restorative Medicine.
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module