- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
We are one of the first Specialist Functional Medicine practices in the UK. I have joined with Dr Indra Barathan, Dr Dr Ailsa Care and nutritional therapist Shakela Shan to provide a holistic approach to health. We are also able to provide a phlebotomy service at the practice to support the patients journey.
We are true believers in a holistic assessment of a patient. 'Who is the patient who has the disease and not the disease the patient has"
Combining conventional medicine with functional medicine we will work in partnership to address health issues to help you achieve optimum health benefits. This is the future of health care.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
An in depth consultation to understand your health history and identify the root causes of illness.
A full medical examination and appropriate testing.
A review of nutrition, sleep, stress management, exercise and social issues. Development of a bespoke health plan unique to your needs.
Setting achievable goals and ongoing support.
- Functional Medicine
- General Practice
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Digestive disorders
- Female Disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Infections (acute and chronic low-grade such as Lyme, Candidiasis etc.)
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
University of Southampton Medical School
Member of Royal College of General Practitioners, Member of Institute of Functional Medicine, Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Member of Faculty of Sexual And Reproductive Healthcare, Medical Defence Union, British Medical Association, General Medical Council
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module