- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
As a qualified medical herbalist and acupuncturist I am trained in traditional modalities of healing. Therefore the principles of functional medicine, of searching for and addressing the underlying causes of chronic ill health, rather than just treating symptoms, have always been at the heart of my practice.
I often work with people that have complex health concerns, especially relating to gut health, autoimmune conditions and chronic fatigue or pain.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
It is important to consider all the possible contributory factors that may have a role in your current health status, so I offer one-to-one in depth consultations, and appropriate lab testing where necessary.
I believe in the importance of working together to create an individualised plan, to help you achieve your optimal health. This might include a meal plan with recipes, lifestyle suggestions, a personalised blend of herbal medicine and/or appropriate supplementation.
I am happy to collaborate with your primary healthcare provider, whilst offering you my ongoing support.
- Botanical Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Migraines and Headaches
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
Graduate School Education
BSc(Hons) Phytotherapy (Herbal Medicine), PG.Dip Nutritional medicine, AFMCP-UK graduate
MNIMH, MCPP, AcuC, AFMCP
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module