- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
As a true detective at heart, Petra integrates the most current scientific understanding of metabolism into her personalized approach to preventing and reversing disease.
Dr. Petra is a naturopathic doctor certified in nutrition and functional medicine. She primarily practices Deutenomic medicine, which is the science of water movement in a body. She was born and raised in the Netherlands and moved to New York in her 20s. She has spent the last nine years in California where she graduated from Bastyr University in 2016. After four years of seeing patients in Santa Monica, she currently only consults patients via telemedicine.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
A big part of Functional Medicine is exploring your personal history in detail. Considering the whole person helps me see your health in context and not just in terms of your physical symptoms. We will design a treatment plan together which will likely include changes in your lifestyle. This includes addressing sleep, water, light, EMFs, movement, and yes, food.
You can expect to find a dedicated practitioner who will listen carefully to your concerns and dig deeper to find the answers on your quest to optimal health. To learn more about my approach, please visit:https://drpetrad.com/consultations
- Autoimmune Disease
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic Disease
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
Graduate School Education
ACN - American College of Nutrition, Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OncANP), IFM
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module