Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
Dr. Traci Stevenson (www.drtracistevenson.com) provides the tools you need to build the healthy life you want. This community is an Alliance of friends committed to having fun while feeling good. Your ‘go to’ place to get the latest health and medical Information explained, and actually understand it, from the doctor you trust. It’s where you’ll find the Motivation to do the hard work. From on-line courses and in-person workshops to personalized consultations we help you apply aim and get results. This is an educational forum currently in development. Personalized functional medicine consultations will be available in the future.
- Family Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Lifestyle Medicine
Graduate School Education
Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine;
Institute of Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner, Certified Culinary Medicine Specialist, Member American Academy Family Physicians.
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module