- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
I've relaunched my private practice in the state of Florida after spending 14 months as the founding dietitian and Manager of Nutrition Services at the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine; first ever functional medicine center in a hospital system. I provide personalized medicine utilizing a virtual platform both nationally or internationally with my specialty in GI disorders and the microbiome.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
A patient centered approach to helping heal with whole foods while getting to the root cause of your illness.
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Biotransformation (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Energy Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module