IFM’s #1 resource for growing the practice of Functional Medicine is YOU—our partners.
We are honored to be leading motivated clinicians who are dedicated to helping us expand the influence of Functional Medicine.
We’d like to help you tell your colleagues about Functional Medicine:
- We’ve collected videos, research, PowerPoint presentations, etc., to help your colleagues learn more about Functional Medicine and whether it is right for their practice.
- As a thank you for advancing the Functional Medicine movement, IFM offers Tell-A-Colleague Rewards for each new colleague you refer to an IFM program. Earn $200 in educational credit for each new colleague you refer to:
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP)*
- Advanced Practice Module (APM)
- Advance Practice Module (ACT)
Earn unlimited credit, valid for one year!
To qualify for this program:
- The colleague you refer to an APM or AFMCP* must not have attended any IFM in-person or live-stream program in the past.
- Your colleague’s attendance must be verified before payments are processed. Those you refer must mention you as a referrer when registering, so be sure to tell them to mention your name when they register.
- At the completion of the course, you will be given credit reward(s).
- You and another colleague cannot refer each other. However, you can refer multiple colleagues and receive rewards for each person who qualifies, so spread the news!
- Send an email to your colleague about AFMCP* or an APM. If they decide to register, they will have the opportunity to enter your name as the person who referred them at checkout.
- Or have them call the IFM office to ask questions or to register: 1.800.228.0622.
- Be sure to ask colleagues to mention your name when they register—they must do so in order for you to receive your reward for growing awareness of Functional Medicine.
*Please note: Tell-A-Colleague awards are not available for referrals to programs taking place outside the United States.