For the last 25 years, Terry has focused on financial planning and management for corporate executives, business owners and successful families. As founder of The Cascade Group, he has focused on providing clients with private wealth management services such as: cash flow and estate planning, investment consulting and guidance through major liquidity events.
Terry’s accomplishments and community leadership experience include:
- #1 in the state of Washington, Forbes / Shook Best-in-State Wealth Advisors, 2016-2018
- #44, Forbes /Shook America’s Top Wealth Advisors, 2016-2018
- Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in the U.S., 2014 – 2019
- Barron’s Top 1,000 Financial Advisors in the U.S., 2010 – 2013
- Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers, 2014 – 2018
- Five Star Professional Financial Advisor 2018-2019
- NABCAP Premier Advisor, 2010 – 2012, 2017
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®)
- B.A. in economics, University of Oregon
- Board chairman for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound
- Board member of Ducks Unlimited-Seattle Chapter
In the community, Terry sits on the boards of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound and the Seattle Chapter of Ducks Unlimited. He also supports Seattle Children Hospital, Hopelink, and lectures regularly for the Lundquist College of Business at the University of Oregon. Terry enjoys spending time with his two daughters and a son. He is also avid cyclist, duck hunter, and salmon fisherman.