Applications are now closed.
IFM is committed to expanding access to functional medicine for all, and that begins with providing more opportunities for practitioners and clinicians. IFM is proud to continue offering the Functional Medicine for All Scholarship.
The Functional Medicine for All Scholarship is intended for clinicians who are beginning their certification journey and who are currently working with medically underserved communities. This scholarship was created to help foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive field of functional medicine practitioners and patients.
Broadening access to functional medicine education allows for a wider range of healthcare providers to acquire more tools to improve the health outcomes of their patients and increases the functional medicine expertise in at-risk communities. This scholarship opportunity serves to:
- Increase access to functional medicine training and education.
- Provide the benefits of functional medicine care to underserved communities.
- Improve health outcomes through a personalized, root-cause medicine approach that addresses the social determinants and lifestyle factors that adversely affect health.
The Functional Medicine for All Scholarship will be awarded to recipients to attend our upcoming Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP).
To be eligible for a Functional Medicine for All Scholarship, applicants:
- Must be eligible for the IFM Certification Program. LEARN MORE
Must have taken both the free Introduction to Functional Medicine and Introduction to Functional Nutrition courses prior to the close of the application window.
- Must not have taken AFMCP before and must have taken no more than one APM
- Must be able to demonstrate work in or with medically underserved communities. BIPOC practitioners and those working with BIPOC communities are encouraged to apply.
- This scholarship is open to practitioners in the United States and internationally.
- Applications are now closed.
- To be notified of all our scholarship opportunities, please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
- For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This scholarship program is made possible, in part, by our generous supporters like you. Support us by contacting email@example.com