- Please note that the IFM member discount does not apply to IFMCP products.
The IFM Certification Program (IFMCP) provides the most comprehensive training available in functional medicine. The educational materials have been developed by the leaders in the field, and IFM’s teaching faculty have a depth of experience and knowledge honed by many years of practice and their commitment to the ongoing development of core concepts, tools, and applications.
Application Materials Checklist
- $250 nonrefundable application fee (Please note that the IFM member discount does not apply to IFMCP products) – Click “Add To Cart”
- A completed Certification application form
- Your resume and/or CV
- Scan or copy of your healthcare degree/diploma
- Scan or copy of your current/active healthcare practitioner’s license (see Eligibility for more information)
Application Approval Timing
Once IFM has received all the above required materials, your application will be evaluated. You will be notified via email of your acceptance status within three to four weeks.
Submit Your Application Materials
You may submit your application materials by email, fax, mail, or online.
|firstname.lastname@example.org||253.661.8310||Attn: Medical Education Department
The Institute for Functional Medicine
505 S. 336th St., Suite 600
Federal Way, WA 98003