Providence St. Joseph Health Ambulatory Care Network Benefits & Inclusions
- Customized IFMCP certification pathway support & facilitated cohorts.
- Clinical Resources:
- Customized core bundle of over two hundred (200) practitioner and patient facing clinical assets.
- One hundred ninety-three (193) clinical forms and questionnaires, practitioner resources, and patient education tools.
- Eighteen (18) Nutrition-oriented physical exam (NSight) training videos.
- Program Discounts:
- *New to Providence membership* 20% off Advanced Practice Modules (APMs) – To support clinicians in continuing to utilize CME for functional medicine continued education.PLANNING CALENDAR
- 20% off Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCPs) PLANNING CALENDAR
- * New to Providence membership* Therapeutic Food Plans (TFP) On Demand course TFP On Demand
- Patient Education Series (PES) pricing is contingent on the number of practitioners utilizing this Asset in a practice and is per practice.
- Qualify for Find a Practitioner:
- After completing AFMCP, Providence membership will qualify Providence end-users to be listed on IFM’s web-based practitioner referral network, Find A Practitioner. This benefit is subject to the terms of conditions for the Find A Practitioner Directory. FIND A PRACTITIONER
- Access to Clinical Articles and Partner Publications:
- Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal (IMCJ) – Included in the Functional Medicine Connections e-newsletter, IMCJ provides practitioners with a practical and comprehensive approach to integrating alternative therapies with conventional medicine.
- IFM Partner Organizations Discounts:
- FMCA: Health coaches are the bridge between the doctor’s plan of care and the patient actually applying those changes in their life. As the only health coach certification program designed in collaboration with IFM, The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA) provides the gold standard in health coaching education and focuses specifically on behavior change within the collaborative care model. This membership includes a special discount on FMCA’s health coaching certification program as well as health coach hiring services for your organization. Click here to learn more. FMCA
- Integrated Connections (IC) – Integrated Connections has been connecting professionals to job opportunities in functional medicine for over 10 years. They are the premier placement service for the field and have partnered with IFM on a career platform since 2016. Your IFM organizational membership provides $100 off a job posting on our robust platform. Click on the following link to learn about the many benefits of our job board, and additional services we offer to grow a career or a practice in the field. INTEGRATED CONNECTIONS
IFM Membership Benefits are subject to change by IFM with notice period upon renewal.