Disclaimer: Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before opting to list your profile on IFM’s Find a Practitioner database.
Find a Practitioner is an IFM-owned database wherein practitioners create a profile with details of their clinical practice for the purpose of introducing their services to prospective patients. By creating a profile on this site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You must maintain an IFM membership to be eligible to be listed in this directory.
- You are responsible for creating your profile, the accuracy of the information therein, and for keeping it updated and current.
- In order to be visible in search results, you must enter your complete clinic address, including city and state1For technical reasons, IFM is unable to make exceptions to this requirement.
- Your profile will be hidden until you mark it “public.”
- If your membership lapses, your profile will no longer be visible; and upon renewal, you must go back into your account to mark your profile “public” again.
- All use of Find a Practitioner is at your own risk. IFM does not guarantee patient referrals or make practitioner recommendations of any kind. The Find a Practitioner database is a free tool, open to the public and IFM does not, in any way, screen public users.
- IFM does not approve or endorse the contact, for commercial purposes, of any practitioner listed on this site.
- IFM reserves the right, for any reason at any time, to edit or remove practitioner profiles that do not adhere to the curriculum or teachings of IFM.
- IFM shall make every attempt to ensure that all practitioner profiles display the most current and up to date certification or applicable stages of the practitioner’s certification process.
- Practitioners shall agree to have their certification, membership, or completed course status displayed or verbally provided to patients who inquire.
I have read, understand, and accept the Terms and Conditions outlined above.
1 IFM uses a Google-based search and locator to place practitioners on the map and it requires a street address, including the city and state.