- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
I am a fully certified Functional Medicine Practitioner and a registered Nutritional Therapist, specialist in Women's Health. My team and I aim to get to the root cause of your health issues and equip you with tools to continue your health journey for the rest of your life.
Please visit my website to download free Ebooks on:
- Signs and Symptoms of Sex Hormone Imbalances
- Your Guide to IBS Solutions
Plus, you can also sign up to a free mini course on Hidden Hurdles to Health.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To your health and happiness.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
During your first appointment we will go through your health history, your current diet, any medical diagnoses and previous test results. We will then set a personalised health programme for you focusing on your health goals. After you finish your health programme you will be equipped with tools to continue your health journey for the rest of your life.
- Functional Medicine
- Health Coaching
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Autoimmune Disease
- Chronic Disease
- Digestive disorders
- Female Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Diploma in Naturopathy, IFM Certified Practitioner
Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM), British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module