Cambria Judd, MD
- Accepts Insurance
- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
DR. JUDD SEES PATIENTS AS A SPECIALTY CONSULTANT ONLY AND DOES NOT TAKE ON PRIMARY CARE PATIENTS.
Cambria Judd McGee, MD graduated from the University of Utah Medical School. She trained in family medicine at St. Marks Hospital in Salt Lake City Utah and pursued her fellowship in Sports Medicine at UCSD in San Diego California. She then went on to become certified in Functional Medicine through Cleveland Clinics Institute for Functional Medicine.
Dr. Judd practice specializes in incorporating her training in primary care, sports medicine and functional medicine which allows her to identify the root cause of a patients dysfunction and restore their health.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
With her team, Dr. Judd helps patients uncover what lead to the disease or dysfunction they are experiencing. Her goal is to empower patients so that they can not only recover from their current issues but understand the principles of health so they can go on to live a higher quality of life.
Dr. Judd McGee loves working with all types of athletes. She has worked with Division One college sport teams and Olympic athletes at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista, CA. She has extensive experience in the treatment of concussion in athletes and has worked with the NFL trust to screen retired players.
Dr. Judd McGee is board certified in family medicine, sports medicine, and is a certified practitioner of functional medicine.
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autoimmune Disease
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Digestive disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Female Disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Infections (acute and chronic low-grade such as Lyme, Candidiasis etc.)
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Male disorders
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
University of Utah
AAFP, ACSSM, ACSM, IFMCP
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module