- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Information for Patients
About My Practice
Dr. J Thomas Svinarich MD FACC FHRS has a long experience treating heart disease as an interventional cardiologist and electrophysiologist, and is now a founding member of Colorado Center for Functional Medicine (CCFM). He is a member of A4M and IFM certified. Dr. Tom has dealt with his own arrhythmia problems as well as those of thousands of patients. Because of this experience as a patient, a Cardiologist, and as a Functional Medicine doctor, he appreciates fully the benefits and limitations of these different approaches. Blending the best of Cardiology and Functional Medicine can heal heart problems and safely reduce reliance on medications and procedures.
- Functional Medicine
Graduate School Education
Board Certified Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Clinical Electrophysiology. IFM certified.
Fellow of American College of Cardiology, Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society, IFM, A4M
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Detox Advanced Practice Module
- Energy Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module