- Consultations Online
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
I've been in practice for over 15 years to-date; including 9 yrs with One Medical in San Francisco from ‘08 through ‘17. I consider myself incredibly lucky to enjoy my job as much as I do!
In addition to AFMCP, I've also completed all other IFM advanced practice modules (GI, Cardio, Energy, Hormone & Immune).
As a certified natural chef I can generate menu plans in addition to providing practical tips to ensure you’re truly enjoying making healthy food choices.
I'm also well versed in how to facilitate behavior change – a vital tactic for patients/clients who know exactly what they should do but have difficulty bringing their best of intentions to fruition.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
For information about my services what to expect from my practice please visit my website: http://karynforsythduggan.com/
FYI - I offer 15 minute, complimentary informational session for new patients/clients.
- Functional Medicine
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autoimmune Disease
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Digestive disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Skin Disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
Masters in Nutrition & Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health, Nutrition Consultant & Certified Natural Chef, Bauman College
IFM, National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP, American Nutrition Association (ANA), Nutrition Therapists of Ireland (NTOI)
- Advanced Clinical Training: Reversing Cognitive Decline
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module