Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
I'm not currently in practice. I am currently the Director of Academic Development for the Nutrition Programs (MS, doctoral, post-master's certificate, and internship programs) at Maryland University of Integrative Health. www.muih.edu
I am an educator for the Institute for Functional Medicine, and teach in the GI Module. I am also on faculty for the fellowship in Integrative Medicine through the Metabolic Medicine Institute.
It is a pleasure to be able to teach and give back to the community to help train the next generation of clinicians.
Graduate School Education
PhD. from the Union Institute 2001. Clinical Nutrition with an area of concentration in Functional Medicine
IFM, American College of Nutrition, Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists, National Associaton for Nutrition Professionals, American Nutrition Association
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module