Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
Mark Hyman, MD is a practicing family physician and an internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator, and advocate in the field of functional medicine. He is the founder and director of The UltraWellness Center, Founder and Senior Advisor for the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, a fifteen-time New York Times best-selling author, and Board President for Clinical Affairs for The Institute for Functional Medicine. He is the founder and chairman of the Food Fix Campaign, dedicated to transforming our food and agriculture system through policy. He is the host of one of the leading health podcasts, The Doctor’s Farmacy with 150+ million downloads.
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module