Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
My practice engages in a patient-centered, participatory approach. I partner with each patient in order to uncover the root cause of illness as opposed to disease management and symptom suppression. This is accomplished by utilizing an investigative model tailored to each individual based upon a comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic assessment. Recommendations and viable solutions for improving one's overall health are addressed with supporting evidence -based outcomes. My goal is to collaborate with my patients so that they can live a life with a greater degree of vitality, clarity of thought, and freedom of motion.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
Attentive, no nonsense approach to care. A patient must be prepared and willing to help themselves.
Graduate School Education
National University of Health Sciences
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module