- Consultations Online
- Consultations by Phone
Primary Practice Location
Secondary Practice Location
Information for Patients
From the practitioner: About My Practice
We provide a holistic, drug-free, tailored medical approach to prevent and reverse chronic diseases. This focus on finding and resolving the underlying cause(s) of disease to support the body systems to function at their best.
We use the latest scientific tests to find imbalances throughout your body – then design a personalised, precise, drug-free healthcare plan specifically for you.
We focus on metabolic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, arthritis or back pain, autoimmune conditions including thyroid disease,
Particularly if you are not responding to conventional treatment, seeing too many specialists, struggle to get a clear diagnosis or taking many pills.
From the practitioner: What Patients Can Expect
Becoming a patient, you will be treated by Dr Sharief Ibrahim Personally – seeing one specialist instead of many. He’ll take care of you holistically, adopting a gentle, drug-free approach.
We’ll ask you to complete a detailed questionnaire before your first appointment.
Dr Ibrahim will study your medical questionnaire & set up your medical appointment. The medical consultation last 90 minutes after which you receive a provisional medical report that includes a food plan & recommendation about other lifestyles.
Then after thorough scientific tests, Dr Ibrahim will device a personalised healthcare plan & follow you up as necessary.
Dr Ibrahim can see you face-to-face in clinic or can arrange for a Skype or Face Time video consultation.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Functional Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Autoimmune Disease
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Depression, Anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Digestive disorders
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Infections (acute and chronic low-grade such as Lyme, Candidiasis etc.)
- Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Male disorders
- Mercury and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Migraines and Headaches
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Stress-related Conditions
- Thyroid, adrenal and other hormonal disorders
- Weight or Metabolism concerns
Graduate School Education
Medical School, University of Khartoum, Sudan
Membership of the Royal College of physicians of London (MRCP), Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCP), Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP), British Medical Association (BMA), British Geriatric Society (BGS).
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Bioenergetics (formerly Energy) Advanced Practice Module
- Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Environmental Health (formerly Detox) Advanced Practice Module
- GI Advanced Practice Module
- Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Immune Advanced Practice Module