- Login to your IFM account.
- Click on “Claim My CME” in the menu bar to the left.
- Click “CME Proof of Attendance” beneath the course title. This will not appear until the last day of the course.
- Check the boxes next to the sessions you attended and click “Submit Timecard” at the bottom of the page. A certificate will be automatically generated.
- To access your certificate, click the “My Transcripts” link at the top of the page.
- Under the “Certificates” section, click Download next to the course.
IFM applies to Northwestern Health Sciences University to obtain CEUs for Doctor of Chiropractics (DCs) for AFMCPs (US only) and APMs. Some states approve CEUs and some do not. For more information, please contact IFM’s CME department at email@example.com.