- Affirm Financing
- Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Applying to IFM’s Certification Program
- Case Report and Written Examination
- Find a Practitioner
- General IFM Certification Inquires
- IFM Certification
- IFM Facebook Group
- In Person
- My Account
- Online Learning
- Taking IFM Courses Towards Certification
We do not have a dress code at our in-person programs. Attendees typically wear business or business casual attire.
Mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks are gluten-free and dairy-free and are prepared within the IFM Elimination Diet guidelines. We also provide a list of nearby restaurants with menus that are friendly to those with special dietary needs. The restaurant list will be added to your pre-course materials.
Audio and video recordings are only available to attendees of the program. We do not sell the presentation slides or audio or video recordings of any conference that is part of the IFM Certification Program.
Only registered attendees with name badges will be allowed in the conference room. Children, unregistered spouses, and unregistered staff members may not attend the program or sponsored events.
Go to the Learning Center and search for the program you plan to attend. Hotel booking information will be listed in the course description.
Yes. You may post your request “My Forums.” To post the request, follow these instructions:
- Log in to the IFM website using your email address and password.
- Select “My Forums” from the menu on the left.
- Click on the appropriate course during which you are searching for a room.
- Click on the “Community Connections” thread.
- Type in your request, and do not forget to include a compelling Topic Title. We also recommend checking the box marked, “Notify me of follow-up replies via email.” Click “Submit.”